Are you a United Methodist college student in the Pacific Northwest Conference?
If so, the Pacific Northwest Conference has a new scholarship program available for students who are pursuing a degree through an accredited program, college or university. Applications must be completed by April 1st!
This new scholarship is being offered to students who are members of a United Methodist ministry setting (church or campus ministry) in the Pacific Northwest. Existing support of student education was reallocated to create this new scholarship opportunity. We will be offering a limited number of $1,500 scholarships.
- Applicants must be ACTIVE, full members of a United Methodist Ministry Setting in the Pacific Northwest Conference for at least ONE year. Membership is determined by the date the applicant was confirmed and took membership vows with a United Methodist setting (Members of other Methodist denominations are not eligible). Membership will be verified.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree through an accredited program, college or university (which can be outside the state).
- High school students may apply IF they will be college students in the fall term.
- Applicants must apply each year they would like to be considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarship may be granted a maximum of 4 times to the same applicant.
SCHOLARSHIP TIMELINE FOR THE 2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Application Opens: March 1
- Application Deadline: April 1
- Grant Recipients Notified: May 1
- Grant Checks Issued: August 1
Please gather all the information you need before starting the application including your reference letters. You cannot save and return to the application later.