By Catherine G. Earl, MSW, US Disaster Response | United Methodist Committee on Relief
Watch the video!
See the results!
- Over 23,000 clean-up buckets distributed
- Over 65,000 hours of volunteer labor invested
- Over 70,000 meals served
- Over 1,000 homes cleaned up
- Over 200 volunteers trained
- Long-term recovery ministries are being established to help hundreds of individuals and families in Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
- Volunteer coordination
- Housing repair
- Disaster case management
- Resources for recovery
- Spiritual care-giving
Be the change!
- Pray for hope and healing
- Donate funds: Advance Hurricanes 2012, #3021787
- Donate kits: http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/Relief-Supplies
- Donate time: Volunteer to help repair, rebuild and restore hope.
UMCOR publishes a weekly newsletter, UMCOR Hotline, which posts to our website, www.umcor.org, each Wednesday. It is also available via email when you sign up HERE. The Hotline provides news briefs, prayers, and resources from UMCOR’s relief, recovery, and development work in the United States and around the world.