Both/And: Maximizing Hybrid Worship Experiences For Online and In-Person Audiences
April 17 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us for Both/And: Maximizing Hybrid Worship Experiences For Online and In-Person Audiences on Saturday, April 17, 2021 (5-7:30 p.m. MDT • 4-6:30 p.m. PDT • 3-5:30 p.m. AKDT). Worship media consultant and coach Jason Moore will be the trainer for this event. A generous gift to the Regional Media Center is making this opportunity available at no cost to United Methodists across the Greater Northwest Area.
This 2-hour workshop will delve into strategies for how to create powerful transformative worship where no one feels like they’re an afterthought.
It will explore:
- Re-imagining worship for both/and
- How to create interactive both/and experiences
- Bringing at home and in-person audiences together in real-time
- Alternative opportunities for online audiences watching in-person livestreams
- Repurposing in-person worship for online audiences
- Strategies for adapting practices for both/and
- Avoiding letting your groove becoming a rut
- And more
A full description of this offering is available here: https://regionalmediacenter.org/both-and/