Licensed Local Pastor Resources
Click to download information about licensing schools, course of study extension and regional schools. Click here for other relevant information from GBHEM.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, GBHEM is offering a Summer Course of Study Online. For details, CLICK HERE.
- Course of Study Extension Schools
- Course of Study Regional Schools
- Course of Study Schools in Languages Other Than English
- SMU-Perkins Course of Study School Brochure
- Overview – Online Course of Study Resources
- UMC Licensing Schools 2019
- Local Pastors Scholarship Application
- Licensing School Scholarship Application
Local Pastor Certification Resources
The following is provided to support the work of the dCOM and candidates as they navigate the process of certification.
- Checklist for Licensed Local Pastors
- Licensing for Pastoral Ministry | 1st Year Assigned
- Local Pastor Continuance
- Local Pastor Mentor’s Report
- DS Evaluation of Licensed Local Pastor
- Certified Candidate Checklist
- Candidacy Mentor’s Report | Discernment
- Form 102 – Biographical Information
- Form 103 – Medical Report
- Form 104 – Declaration of Candidacy
- Form 114 – Candidate’s Disclosure
- Pastoral Effectiveness Evaluation Form
- Candidacy Mentor’s Report II | Certified Candidates
- Guidelines for Accepting Certified Candidate Transfers from another District/Conference
- Core Essentials for Excellence
- Please contact the District Service Center to get a National Background Check.