This event is Free for All Clergy in the Crest to Coast District! Click HERE to Register Now!
The first Crest to Coast Missional District Clergy Day Apart will be on Thursday, February 21st, 10:00am-3:30pm at Chehalis UMC. The theme will be Crossing Over from Competition to Collaboration. In line with the Bishop’s invitation to a CrossOver year, we will spend the day engaging in conversation about collaboration in ministry. There will be a few different movements for the day:
- Prayer for General Conference
- Large and small group dialogue about competition and collaboration in ministry
- Open space time for community driven conversations about potential collaborations
Here are the details of the day:
- Hospitality in the form of conversation, caffeine and snacks will be offered starting at 9:30am.
- Our time will start promptly at 10:00am
- Lunch is provided. Please contact Hollie Swanson with dietary needs.
- All appointed pastoral leaders, retired clergy, and CLMs are invited to this event.
In preparation for the Clergy Day Apart, please read the following article by Rev. Jenny Smith, Pastor at Marysville UMC. https://jenniferkaysmith.com/2018/10/04/why-pastors-need-collaboration-not-competition/