- This event has passed.
United Methodist Day at Cheney Stadium
August 10, 2014
It’s back! The Tacoma Rainiers will once again this season celebrate United Methodist Day at Cheney Stadium. Mark your calendars for Sunday August 10th (the game is currently scheduled to start at 1:35pm) as a great day of fun & entertainment at the ballpark!
- Pre-game Methodist worship service beginning around 10:00 am led by Rev. David Wright
- Post-service tailgate event in our parking lot around 11am
- National Anthem performed by the winner of “Methodists Got Talent”
- Rainiers game vs. Fresno Grizzlies beginning at 1:30pm
- Reserved seat for the game
- Ballpark meal of a hot dog, chips & water
- Complimentary game program
- Kids running the bases following the game
- All for just $12.50 per person! If you buy 20, you get 5 free!
Friends, family members, neighbors, classmates… the entire congregation is welcome for this incredible event! Spread the word!
Purchase your tickets no later than August 8, however seats are limited and going quickly! Call Chris Aubertin at (253) 761.5631 to make sure that your group has a spot!
Thank you and see you there on August 10th!