PNW-RMN – Area Assembly
April 26, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
WHAT’S NEXT FOR PNW-RMN?
Saturday, April 26, 12:00 – 4:00 P.M.
Area Consultation Assembly
- Building Relationships between Reconcilers
- Enriching Our Understanding of Issues
- Strengthening Our Work Together
These Assemblies meet 6-8 times a years in various parts of the Annual Conference, to nurture our network of persons and congregations. Some “business” is done; but primary time is dedicated to an informative presentation and discussion. Always open to all.
Presentation: Jane Brazell reviews “Ex-Gay Ministries” Past and Present
Those coming from a distance are invited to bring a lunch and arrive a bit early. Coffee will be on.
Driving directions to Longview UMC:
- Take Exit 40 from I-5.
- Turn right onto N Kelso Ave for .7 miles.
- Continue onto N Pacific Ave for .1 miles.
- Turn right onto Cowlitz Way for .6 miles.
- Turn right onto WA-4W (Allen St) for 1.4 miles.
- Turn right onto Pacific Way for .7 miles.
- Turn left onto 30th Ave.
- Church is on the right at 2851.