- This event has passed.
HealthFlex Exchange Election Workshop
October 15, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
At annual conference this year legislation was approved for a new health insurance program beginning in 2016 for participants currently covered under the consumer driven health plan.
The name of the new program is called HealthFlex Exchange. Many participants attended a preconference meeting where we discussed this new program. The follow-up election workshop has now been scheduled. This is a complicated change that will require each participant to make an election between 5 different medical, 3 dental and 2 vision plans with a set amount of money.
The workshop will help sort out which plans could work best for the participant including a live demo of the election process and video. Every participant must make their best effort to attend the workshop so will be making the most educated decision rather than the default that has been preset if no election is made.
The 2 hour workshop is scheduled as follows around the conference;
- Tuesday, October 13th at Ellensburg UMC from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Tuesday, October 13th at Pasco: Riverview UMC from 3pm- 5pm
- Wednesday, October 14th at Spokane: Audubon UMC from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Thursday. October 15th at Monroe UMC from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Thursday, October 15th at Kent UMC from 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- Friday, October 16th at Olympia: First UMC from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Friday, October 16th at Vancouver: Salmon Creek UMC from 2pm – 4pm
Use this link http://doodle.com/x555e665qr6t88my to register for the workshop of your choice. I have attached a flyer that provides an overview of the HealthFlex Exchange.
The General Board of Pension and Health Benefits will be mailing to each participant in early September information about HealthFlex Exchange including a brochure. Before the workshops I will email additional information about the program.
This is a must attend event for all participants currently covered by the CDHP so please register and be there if at all possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Bruce Galvin.