The position of church custodian requires an individual who can work efficiently without supervision, is self-motivated and detail oriented. Work scheduled: five days a week, 30 hours per week. Salary depends on qualifications. Pension benefit after a year. vacation time after 6 months.
- Perform general custodial duties including, but not limited to thoroughly cleaning the entire church each week
- Periodically deep-clean carpets and strip & wax floors.
- Coordinate with the Office Administrator to set rooms for meetings and events scheduled throughout the week.
- Knowledgeable about and be able to operate large floor cleaning equipment
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- Manage and order supplies within yearly budget
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open immediately.