Position: Coordinator of Youth Ministries
Reports to: Associate Pastor
Level: 20 hours / week
Salary Range: $24,000 – $30,000
Bothell United Methodist Church seeks applicants interested in shaping the lives of young people as they connect with God and with each other to be Christ in the Community. The Coordinator of Youth Minis-tries will oversee spiritual formation and discipleship, fellowship and engagement with the community. This position will join a vibrant team of staff, a Youth Leadership Team comprised of youth, and a team of adult leaders to provide a space for youth to journey in their faith.
• Communicate by word and example the need for a personal relationship with Christ
• Coordinate a well-rounded Youth Program that includes gathering on Sunday Mornings, Sunday Eve-nings and other times throughout the year, such as retreats, mission trips and others
• Develop programming that is grounded in Scripture, prayer, sharing and life application
• Mentor the Youth Leadership Team
• Build relationships with youth and their families
• Support church-wide ministries and encourage participation of youth in those areas
• Invite youth and facilitate their integration into the youth program and beyond
• Be available to youth in our community, beyond those who are in our program, in times of need
If interested, email cover letter and resume/description of experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions can also be mailed to SPR Chair, Coordinator of Youth Ministries search, Bothell United Methodist Church, 18515 92nd Ave, NE, Bothell, WA 98011-2299.