Bothell United Methodist Church (Bothell, WA) has an exciting opportunity for Nursery Childcare Staff. This part-time position is responsible for providing care for the church’s youngest children. Schedule includes regular Sunday morning shifts plus occasional optional weeknight/weekend hours.
- Provide safe care in our church’s Nursery for the young children of families who participate in Sunday morning worship and the various ministries/activities offered by the church throughout the week
- Engage with children in worshipful experiences and faith practices through play, stories, song, and prayer
- Demonstrate a desire and willingness to care for and engage in play and faith practices with young children and families
- Adhere to position description (provided on request), to be reviewed regularly for any changing church needs or updated legal requirements
- Conduct work in compliance with the church’s Safe Sanctuaries Policy
- 3 years of experience caring for children under the age of five
- Successful completion of a National Background Check
- Certification in infant/child CPR (church to provide training)
- Ability to sit on the floor, stand, walk, and run with ease, as needed to care for children
- Ability to lift 40 lbsIf interested, email cover letter and resume/description of experience to email@example.com. Submissions can also be mailed to SPR Chair, Nursery Childcare Staff search, Bothell United Methodist Church, 18515 92nd Ave, NE, Bothell, WA 98011-2299.